EUMCA Member Cannaflos GmbH receives pharmaceutical wholesale distribution authorisation
“We are super glad to announce that Cannaflos received its pharmaceutical wholesale distribution authorization and has already started operations by importing and providing medical cannabis products to German patients.”
“We are looking forward to helping shape the medical cannabis landscape and being a trustworthy counterpart regarding education and research!”
For further information, please contact:
Penny Lukats, 07775992350, email@example.com
For more information on the EUMCA (www.eumca.org) and membership, please contact:
Sita Schubert, General Secretary of the EUMCA on +32 233 90 281, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO EDITORS
The EUMCA is the first international non-profit association governed by the provisions of the Belgian Code des Sociétés et des Associations. Its membership is a multi-stakeholder network representing the interests of a wide range of organisations operating in the research and development, production and/or distribution of medical cannabis-based treatments.
The EUMCA’s mission is to improve the life and health outcomes of patients across Europe, by promoting the development of national government healthcare policies that advocate i) the ethical prescription of pharmaceutical-grade medicinal cannabis, and ii) advance patient access to treatments. It does this through:
- Research & Development: Promoting scientific medical research and policy to support the standardised, ethical and sustainable use of medicinal cannabis.
- Patient Access & Reimbursement: Working with national reimbursement institutions to improve patient access to medical cannabis-based treatments.
- Medical Education: Providing evidence-based knowledge and learning on medicinal cannabis to healthcare professionals and patients.
- Legal & Compliance: Consulting with governments where ongoing or urgent action is necessary.
- Regulatory & Quality: Providing members with counsel and guidance on regulatory affairs.
- Business Development: Delivering networking opportunities for members focused on building their business through M&A, licensing, partnering and novel in-market strategies.